Victoria is growing like a weed! Bryan and I are having so much fun with her. She has somewhat of a schedule right now which is great for mommy. We only have 2 nightly feedings- 2:30 and 5:30. She takes a morning nap and afternoon. Last night she refused an evening nap and was awake from 5:00 till 10:30. She is just like her daddy (god knows I would be asleep by 8:00 if I could everynight). She just started smiling this week when you kiss on her. She is even talking some. It is the cutest thing ever!! She loves to be held all the time so mommy puts on the babybjorn and we do our chores. I even had to wear the bjorn at target yesterday and to lunch (yes, I ate with her sleeping in the bjorn). She hates the carseat and will only tolerate it if we are moving in the car. Once she knows the car stops, she screams. That's my child!!! ;)
This past week we had our first play date with Gracie and Braden. Gracie was so fasinated with Victoria. It was so cute. We had so much fun and it was great for me to get out!! Thanks Jen and Kim, you guys are the best!!
Daddy took some pictures this week but Victoria didn't want to look at the camera. I'm posting one just to show you how big she is getting. Her rolls of skin are filling out!

4 comments:
oh my gosh...she is getting so big! i can't wait to see her again!
We had a great time with you too! I'm so proud to hear of your exploits about town. Good for you. Go, go Mommy!
We had so much fun with Victoria. Glad to hear your on a schedule, I know that makes Mommy happy.
Don't you just love sleep schedules...it makes you feel like you have some control and order in your life:) Can't wait to see you guys next month.
Post a Comment