

I can't believe 3 weeks has went by since my baby love has come into this world. Everyday I see a change in her. Yesterday she really saw me for the first time. We must of stared at each other for a solid minute. It melted my heart.
2 really cute things recently is her noises she makes and drinking vit B. When you make a noise, she will make one back at you. I just love it!! Also, for about a week we have been giving her vit B through an eyedropper. Well Bryan described it perfectly when he said it's like watching a dog eat peanut butter. It is the funnest thing to watch her suck that stuff up. We got it on video so I will try to upload it one of these days.
I have been trying to take pictures everyday of her. Here are two recent ones. She must think she's going to be a model oneday because the girl is always posing, even when sleeping!! :)

2 comments:
Love the new pictures. She is a little model baby. Tell me about the VIt. B. Why do you give it to her? You'll be teaching me things next time around.
What a doll baby! She looks just like her beautiful mama! Lucky girl!! Hugs to you all.
Post a Comment