

It is hard to believe that 36 weeks has gone by. 2 weeks ago I couldn't wait to get this baby out, now I'm having second thoughts. The realization of what it takes to take care of a child is really hitting me. Most of all I'm concerned over my sleep. You mean to tell me I won't be sleeping 10 hours a night anymore!!!
I guess after 32 years of it always being about me I shouldn't be so selfish. I know when she gets here none of that will matter, but for now, I'm going to cherish laying on the couch, going to the gym, sleeping through the night, and doing whatever the hell I want!!!
This is the latest picture of the baby belly! If you stare at it long enough, you can actually watch it grow!! LOL!!!!!!!!

3 comments:
Enjoy your time because it's about to be over forever...but you're trading it for something more valuable... something you'll treasure FOREVER!!! Hang in there- you're almost in "the club". Hugs to you!
Look at that big baby belly! I am so excited for you...I can't wait to meet Victoria!
You look great. Yes.......cherish sleep! What I wouldn't do for 10 hrs in a row!
Post a Comment