Saturday, November 29, 2008

Look what my husband did!!!




As I was talking with my sister about what kind of dog she should get, all the sudden I hear my husband saying, "Honey, look at Swishie!" As they both walked into the kitchen I see that my husband has put a jersey on our beloved dog Swisher. Now this is not just any jersey. This is a Swisher jersey (former A's player Nick Swisher who our dog is named after). I guess Bryan found it in the closest and decided the dog needed to wear it. It was the funnest and cutest thing ever. Then my two men proceeded down the hallway with a football to go play "catch" in the sports room!! LOL!! I can only imagine what Bryan will do with our child?? Stay tuned!!!




1 comment:

Jenny G said...

I'm sure he can't wait to put her in a jersey and go play catch. I'm sure we'll both have little tomboys.