Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer fun!!

It seems like time is just flying by. Recently I finished school and Victoria and I have been busy everyday. We took a trip to Monterey with my family but stayed with Bryan's family. It was Victoria's first time touching ocean water. It was so cold she jumped a little. She did also get her first sunburn since mommy forgot to put sunscreen on her arms after I took off her sweater. We have been swimming a lot over at my mom's house and Victoria seems to fall asleep in the water. It is very relaxing for her. She has been crawling for the past month. Well, it's more of an army crawl but it's still moving. Just the other day she finally sat up without having to lean forward or falling over. It is amazing how just an hour before that she couldn't do it and then all the sudden she just got it!! Today we set up her piano for her and stood her up to play it! She balanced there for a couple minutes. I am sure walking will be in our future before the year is up!!!

At our last doctor's visit (6months) she was in the 95% of height and 70% of weight. She is a tall girl like her daddy!!







Monterey pics









Playing her piano!!







She loves her dog!!












Doing pilates!!
Soaking up the sun!!






































1 comment:

BRFs Mommy said...

FANTASTIC family photos! Especially love the one of everyone in the pool.