So much to catch up on. In the past couple weeks Victoria has started eating rice cereal which I don't think she really likes anymore, but she did for about a week, she also went to her first baseball game with Amy and Blake and she learned how to roll over but once she's over she can't roll back!! She is talking up a storm and giggling all the time. I have been back to work the past month and Victoria is getting along great with Grandma. When I come home and pick her up, all she does is smile at my mom. She doesn't even care mommy is home!! My mom just eats it up! We can't wait for summer to come. I bought a boat for her to float in at grandma's. Now we just have to go get a suit!! Hopefully I can be a little better about blogging. It's still hard since she's not on a regular sleep schedule yet!!!!

Daddy and Victoria hanging out watching sports!!
Victoria trying to get and suck on her fingers at the same time!!
Watching the Rivercats play!




3 comments:
she is soo stinkiin cute!
Priceless last picture!!! What a cutie patootie!!!
And thanks for being part of Braden's birthday. It was a special day because YOU two were there!
We can't wait to go swimming with Victoria this summer.
Looks like that Rivercats game was packed!
Glad to hear she's having fun with Grandma while we're busting our buns at work:)
Post a Comment